SUSPENSION OF SPORTS TRAINING PROGRAMMES AND SPORTS FACILITIES USAGE FROM 16 MAY TO 13 JUNE 2021
Dear Members, Parents & Trainees,
In line with the Sport Singapore updated guideline on stricter safe management measures for sport and physical activities issued on 14 May 2021, the Club has decided to suspend the following Sports Training Programmes from 16 May to 13 June 2021.
Please note the list of suspended Sports Training Programmes as follows:
- CSC Badminton Academy
- CSC – LJE Sports Junior Basketball Training Academy
- CSC Bowling Academy, Centre Of Excellence (COE) Programme
- CSC Bowling Learn-to-Play Programme
- CSC-ZAESA Squash Youth Development Programme
- CSC-ZAESA Squash Adult Group Training Programme
- LTS and Pre-Competitive Swimming Training Programmes*
- CSC-JTA Table Tennis Academy
- Taekwondo Junior Training Programme
- TAG Junior Tennis Training
- Introduction to Flippa Ball
- Junior Water Polo Training Programme
*For other Swim groups and Artistic Swimming, please refer to email from Swim Department for details
The Club will continue to monitor all developments and update all parents and trainees if we are required to extend the suspension of these trainings. Parents who are unclear on your child’s training programme, kindly contact the respective Programme Executives for clarification.
Sports Section Trainings will proceed as scheduled with the exception of Contract Bridge (to be conducted online), Squash and Water Polo.
All Sports Facilities except Squash will still be available for members’ bookings. However, usage of facilities by Section trainings and general bookings will have to adhere to the following:
- Group activities must be confined to no more than 2 individuals.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3 metres apart from one another at all times.
- Those performing low intensity indoor activities are required to wear a mask at all times. If any point the participant removes his or her mask, the activity has to be ceased immediately.
- Masks may be taken off during strenuous outdoor activities and in a group of not more than 2 persons.
We seek your kind understanding during this difficult period and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
15 May 2021