PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
In the interest of all parties concerned in the Chinese Swimming Club, we would like to urge everyone to take the following precautionary measures:-
- From 20 March 2020, 2359 hours, all Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, Long Term Pass holders and short term visitors entering Singapore will be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN). Persons under SHN will have to remain in their place of residence at all times for 14 days after entering Singapore.
- Members will not be allowed to enter the Club if they are currently serving Quarantine Order / Stay-Home Notice / Leave of Absence or are serving 14 days upon return from overseas from 14 to 20 March 2020.
- To remain vigilant and adopt good personal hygiene practices. All travellers should monitor their health closely for 2 weeks upon return to Singapore and seek medical attention promptly if you feel unwell, and inform your doctor of your travel history.
- Members are advised to refrain from attending section trainings, training programmes and activities of the Club should you have fever or respiratory symptoms (eg. cough, running nose)
- Avoid contact with live animals including poultry and birds, and consumption of raw and undercooked meats.
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness.
- Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing).
- Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as cough or runny nose.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately.Enhanced measures will be taken upon advice from the Ministry of Health.
Kindly note that any member who is found to have submitted false declaration will be taken to task. We thank you for your cooperation in helping us to maintain a healthy and safe Club environment for members to enjoy with peace of mind.
*Information is updated as of 23 March 2020. For the latest updates on COVID-19, please refer to MOH website.
23 March 2020