RE-OPENING OF GAMES & RECREATION ROOM FROM MONDAY, 27 JULY 2020
As we enter Phase 2 of the post Circuit Breaker period, the Club has to adopt the “new normal” way of operation to safeguard everyone’s health. Due to Safe Management Measures, the Games & Recreation Room will be temporarily relocated to Level 2 of the Recreation Complex, at the premise formerly occupied by Kawai Music School from Monday, 27 July 2020. We seek members’ cooperation as we are required to comply with the Government’s Safe Management Measure as follows:
- Opening hours: 1pm–9pm (Sunday-Thursday) and 1pm–10pm (Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holiday).
- Reservation is open 7 days in advance from 1pm–9pm daily starting from Monday, 27 July 2020. For reservation, you may call 63451221 ext 743 or in person at the Games & Recreation Room.
- Any cancellation has to be informed 1 day prior to the booking date via phone call. Otherwise, member will incur charges for the table booked.
- Entry to the Games & Recreation Room is by booking only. Last minute extension of hours is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- No food and beverage will be allowed in the room as per the Government’s Safe Management Measures.
- Players are required to arrive at the room on time and to leave immediately once the game ends. Only players are allowed in the room. Maximum capacity of the re-located Games & Recreation Room is 14 persons.
- Mask to be worn at all times.
- Members are to comply with Safe Management Measures and Safe Distancing Measures.
We seek members’ kind understanding and forbearance as we navigate through this difficult period with caution.
24 July 2020